How To Support Our Work
Make A Contribution
Thank you to Inspirit Foundation, Reach 3.0 and CBRC for contributing funding for our impact campaign for HIV: Healing Inner Voices. Thank you also to the individual anonymous donors who have contributed to our project!
We are available to do film production, workshops, large and small contracts, and a full range of creative services. By hiring us for your project you directly support the Drawing Wisdom ‘big picture’.
Become an ally or partner
This could mean being listed on our website as a supporter/ally, or you could actively support us in applying for funding to do the work we are doing.
Thank You Funders
With your support, we have raised over $63,000 since 2015!
- We received a second Impact Grant of $20,000 from the Inspirit Foundation for our work in getting the film, HIV: Healing Inner Voices, and Peer-led workshops out digitally.
- We received a grant of $25,000 from Reach 3.0 for this work as well, and to engage stakeholders.
- We are also thrilled to have gotten the Audience Choice Award from the Vancouver Queer Film Festival which came with a $500 cash prize!
- We received and Impact Grant of $10,000 from the Inspirit Foundation to develop an impact campaign for HIV: Healing Inner Voices.
- We received a grant of $2,500 from CBRC for Peers to participate in workshops.
- We were very pleased to win the People’s Choice Award of $5000 from the Operation Blue Sky Aboriginal Health Initiative, which kickstarted Drawing Wisdom.